Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

First Blog, First Snow of the Year

It snowed three times already this year in Utah and is pounding in the North West. I wish I could proclaim this season to be one that brings us obscene amounts of snow, but know from experience that false alarms are the norm. Now I'm just going to post some pictures of sights I've witnessed in the last week or so. I drove out to Oregon,


Went surfing with Pollard in 55 degree water and froze some brain cells...I don't think they've revived themselves. Here is the magnificent Oregon Coast.



This tree made me feel young and vibrant. Respect the old.



This shot was taken on the day of the first snow in Utah. How this happened I couldn't tell ya. It baffles me everytime I look at it. The pavement was wet not icy. The news was littered with accidents on this day.



SNOW SHOWERS!!! I didn't take a bath in the morning so I had to go...



I wish I had this ride



I got my hood detailed to look like the sky



Last but not least, one of the greatest contraptions ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment